DESCRIPTION: Damballah is a culmination of Oak Moss and Labdanum with hints of Vanilla and resinous notes in a base of Cashmere, Benzoin, and Musk. Mellow, slightly woody, slightly sweet, transparent, not obtrusive, with a slight peppery accord, moody, yet present. Mellow, slightly woody, slightly sweet, transparent, not obtrusive, with a slight peppery accord, moody, yet present.
- 100% Alcohol Free
- Unaltered & Uncut
- Highest Quality, Grade "A" Perfume Oil
- HAND POURED in the "OLD WORLD TRADITION"
Create your own signature scent or use this oil alone to keep it a simple, yet long lasting fragrance.
- If there is a quantity you require that is not listed, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to help.
- Visit our sister store for smaller retail quantities. https://shoptheparfumerie.com
- Other applications: bath bombs, body wash, candle making, car refreshers, conditioners, creams & lotions, massage oils, room fragrances, shampoos and soaps.
- Color Disclaimer: AMBERS AND OTHER PERFUME OILS MAY VARY IN COLOR INTENSITY FROM VERY LIGHT TO DARK BASED ON BODY CHEMISTRY.