Ambergris / Sandalwood Attar Grade 1 (L)
White Ambergris Paste/Sandalwood Attar
DESCRIPTION: White Ambergris/Sandalwood Attar Oil is known for its wonderful aroma. It has a sweet, fresh, warm, luxurious, mildly animalistic aroma.
- Ambergris is developed in the Hind-gut of the sperm whale. Its principally made from its consumed food that has been regurgitated.
- Once processed for the perfume market, it is an aromatic, gray, marbled, waxy, pellucid substance that when warmed produces a very pleasant aroma.
- White Ambergris is known in the Far East as Anbar but in the West its known as Amber.
- White Ambergris is a natural Pheromone. As an aphrodisiac it is considered by many to be very powerful.
- Traditionally, it is worn with a Rose Attar (Red Rose Attar is one option that can be found in our Roses/Attars sections) to balance the sweet, briny aroma of the Ambergris. Speculatively, the rose attar is worn to mask the aroma of the Ambergris from the person whom you are seeking to attract with its pheromone effect.
- White Ambergris is utilized in the perfume industry as a fixative which has the effect of making other fragrances in combination last much longer then they would otherwise. Its also popular in the aromatherapy field.
White Ambergris Attar is in high demand for its usage in Message Oils, Aromatherapy applications and as an Aphrodisiac.
- All Natural
- Steam Distilled
- Please note that our Ambergris Paste is NOT A VEGAN PRODUCT.
- 100% Alcohol Free
- Unaltered & Uncut
- Highest Quality, Grade "A" Perfume Oil
- HAND POURED in the "OLD WORLD TRADITION"
- If there is a quantity you require that is not listed, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to help.