Katchi Kali Attar - Imported - (Floral)
Katchi Kali Attar - Imported -
DESCRIPTION: An enchanting, strong, sharp, jasmine fragrance. A traditional Indian fragrance blend of Jasmine Sambac and other aldehydic aromatic compounds.
Katchi = In Hindi means something that is still not ripe.
Kali = Flower buds
Katchi kali refers to the flower buds of the jasmine flower before it blooms.
- 100% Alcohol Free
- Unaltered & Uncut
- Highest Quality, Grade "A" Perfume Oil
- HAND POURED in the "OLD WORLD TRADITION"
Create your own signature scent or use this oil alone to keep it a simple, yet long lasting fragrance.
- If there is a quantity you require that is not listed, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to help.
- Visit our sister store for smaller retail quantities. https://shoptheparfumerie.com
- Other applications: bath bombs, body wash, candle making, car refreshers, conditioners, creams & lotions, massage oils, room fragrances, shampoos and soaps.
- Color Disclaimer: AMBERS AND OTHER PERFUME OILS VARY IN COLOR INTENSITY FROM VERY LIGHT TO DARK BASED ON BODY CHEMISTRY.