Tuberose Attar - (Roses)
Tuberose Attar -
DESCRIPTION: Tuberose Attar (Polianthes Tuberosa) obtained from the tuberose flower that is wild harvested in Tamil Nadu of India. Extracted through the method of solvent extraction, it's intense floral aroma is deep, clean, slightly woody, with hints of wispy, warm, rose and wildflowers in a clean amber base. Blends beautifully with other florals such as Jasmine, Rose, and Plumeria as well as Ambers and Sandalwoods.
- 100% Alcohol Free
- Unaltered & Uncut
- Highest Quality, Grade "A" Perfume Oil
- HAND POURED in the "OLD WORLD TRADITION"
Create your own signature scent or use this oil alone to keep it a simple, yet long lasting fragrance.
- If there is a quantity you require that is not listed, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to help.
- Visit our sister store for smaller retail quantities. https://shoptheparfumerie.com
- Other applications: bath bombs, body wash, candle making, car refreshers, conditioners, creams & lotions, massage oils, room fragrances, shampoos and soaps.
- Color Disclaimer: AMBER FRAGRANCE OILS VARY IN COLOR INTENSITY FROM VERY LIGHT TO DARK BASED ON BODY CHEMISTRY